Wednesday 31 December 2008

New ... ?

New Year new me? Or time to reignite the me I have suppressed for 4 years...? Lets go for the latter, with a hint of the former to get me on my way. It started badly this is true (I 'cancelled' NYE) but my philosophy is things can only improve. Again, that has been my philosophy for a good few years now so I'll need to work on that as well. 
Change doesn't just happen, or does it? Is it our necessity to feel challenged that causes us to fabricate barriers to what would otherwise be achievable goals? I sense a challenge to challenge the challenge. Find a thesaurus you say? I say pick one up yourself if you want literary genius, we all know what the final meaning is! 
Where will I be this time next year? Neither here nor there, because I like not to know. Lets say somewhere.

No comments: