Thursday 20 November 2008

The secret world of you and me

People keep commenting on the necklace. I say thanks and smile because it makes me think of you. What great taste! I know you didn't choose it but the person who bought it for you did, and they based their choice on a unique understanding of your personality, style and enviable joie de vivre. I like to think that each time I wear it a little bit of that rubs off on me.
There's so much more I want to tell you but I would rather say it to your face. Who knows if and when that day will come, I for one am still finding my feet after all we went through the last time. At least I know I have a good 4 weeks of me time to let things settle, although with the festive season creeping up on us I imagine a fair amount of my "me" time will become "me + Zubrowka" time!
You would laugh at me, I would giggle and much would be left unsaid purely because intuition was our chosen means of communication. I sometimes wish we could have been more vocal and expressive, the way we are with other people. And sometimes we were which was great! Other times, at the opposite end of the spectrum, what was great was the secret world of you and me. We haven't lost that have we?

No comments: